Is it Too Late for Your Furnace

Only 37% of households supplement their main equipment with a secondary source of heat across the nation. The other 63% is out of luck when their system fails, but there are ways to lessen the risk of this happening. To keep your furnace running for as long as possible, you must keep up with routine maintenance.

Has it been a long time since your furnace has had a tune-up? Wondering if it is too late for heating and air conditioning repair? We can answer these questions and more below.

Is it Too Late for a Furnace Tune-Up?

The only time it is too late for a furnace tune-up is when your system is beyond repair. If this is not the case for you, there is still time for an AC repair. Keeping your system maintained is essential to the life of your furnace.

Winter is when you will need your system the most, which is why it is recommended to get a tune-up in the fall. However, the most important thing to remember is that you need to be consistent with the maintenance if you want your furnace to last. If you get a tune-up at least once throughout the year, your furnace is more likely to stay in good shape.

Having a late-session tune-up is still beneficial for many reasons. These are a few reasons why professional maintenance is vital:

Home Comfort Improvement

To be comfortable during the colder months, you have to have sufficient heat only to happen if you keep up with tune-ups.

A heating and air conditioning repair company can clean out the system to prevent restricted airflow. This means your indoor air quality will be good, and you can stay comfortable in your own home.

Saves Energy

Investing in maintenance through professional central air conditioning repair companies can lead to major energy savings. If a professional annually work on your system, your heater and wallet are at their best.

A tune-up involves making necessary adjustments and completing repairs before they turn into big problems. As you are saving money and energy, you are also helping your furnace work for longer and at a more efficient rate.

Longer Lifespan of Your Furnace

Through AC repair and maintenance, you can expect your system to last as long as it can. Replacing a furnace is a costly purchase that will come quicker than expected without the proper tune-ups.

A properly maintained furnace can retain up to 95% of the original efficiency for the whole lifespan. In contrast, when you don’t take care of your furnace, you lose 5% efficiency every year. A furnace should last you up to 10-15 years with the right maintenance.

Without tune-ups, you are risking major problems like cracked heat exchangers and overheated motors. If these problems go unfixed, you may need a furnace replacement because your system will become beyond repair.

Keep Your Furnace Alive with an AC Repair Company

A professional AC repair company can do more than fix emergency repairs. Our business is here to help you avoid these issues before they become unfixable. This guide should help you understand why routine professional maintenance is essential for your unit.

For professional HVAC and appliance services in Northwest Florida, you can count on us. Contact us today for your yearly furnace tune-up.