Spend a little today on AC maintenance programs with Murphy’s Home Services, Inc., and save yourself money and frustration down the road. Over time, a lot can go wrong with your air conditioner unit without you even knowing. No worries – we have Northwest Florida covered, from Destin to Miramar Beach and everywhere in between!
Based in Destin, Florida, Murphy’s serves in and around:
- Mary Esther
- Miramar Beach
- Fort Walton Beach
- Santa Rosa Beach
Seasonal Cleaning for $120/Year!
This promotion for twice-a-year visits includes:
- Indoor air handler cleaning and check
- A/C condenser cleaning and check
- Safeties and electrical check
- Freon and thermostat check
And much more!
Why Preventative Maintenance?
Don’t get left in the cold or in hot water because of improper air conditioner maintenance. Calling in the experts gives you the assurance of clean air, energy savings and a comfortable family during those summer months.
Preventative maintenance will:
- Ensure your family’s safety and comfort
- Save money in energy costs
- Extend the life of your AC unit
- Improve air flow quality and efficiency
Is Your AC Unit Maintenanced?
If you aren’t regularly maintaining your AC unit, you could be setting yourself up for a broken AC at the most inopportune time. Here are some items that are commonly part of a semi-annual AC maintenance schedule. Don’t have the time? Call in Murphy’s Home Service to do the heavy lifting!
- Do you routinely fix your air filters? Clean or replace your filters every month or two during the warmer months.
- Have you checked your air conditioner coils? To keep airflow optium, be sure to check your evaporator coil once a year.
- How are your coil fins? These are prone to bending, which can block airflow.
- Are your drains condensated? Occasionally be sure to pass a stiff wire through your AC unit’s drain channels.
- Are your windows sealed? At the start of the warmer months, ensure that your AC is properly sealed to prevent cool air from escaping from your home.
- Do you protect your unit in the winter? Be sure to cover our outdoor unit from winter weather.