Make sure your home gets cool again in a hurry with prompt and affordable AC repair in Northwest Florida. We’ll send a technician out to your home as soon as possible to ensure a working AC. Keeping your family cool, comfortable, and happy is our No. 1 goal.
From Destin to Santa Rosa Beach, Murphy’s Home Services offers:
- 24-Hour Service: Day or night, we’re on-call.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: Not happy with your service? Our job doesn’t end until you are.
- All Makes and Models Serviced: From Rheem to Goodman, we service all units.
- Freon Leak Detection & Repair: Keep Freon charged for optimum AC performance.
- Refrigerants Recovered & Recycled: We are EPA compliant.
30A Air Conditioning Repair Service
If you are in 30A or the surrounding area and are in need of air conditioning repair service, contact Murphy’s Home Services today. We all know that living in Florida means a lot of heat and humidity, which means if your AC goes, there could be a major issue. However, there is no need to sweat. Check out our quick-fix suggestions or touch base with us for advice on repairs so your air conditioning unit can run like new.
- AC Failing to Power On– Many customers call us because their air conditioner does not turn on when the cooling system begins.
- Thermostat Not on Cool– Check whether your system has a built-in control that delays cooling activation.
- No Power– This sounds obvious but do check that your AC is connected to its power source. Physically doing this solves more problems than what you might think.
- Warm Air Coming from AC– You might be experiencing this issue if your AC has dirty filters or dirty coils.
- AC Will Not Power Down– If your AC will not turn off, it is a sign that it might be too small for the size of your home or that it needs maintenance. On the other hand, ACs that frequently turn on and off could be too large for the space they are attempting to cool.
- Clogged Condensation Line– It is worth checking the drip pan inside the AC system. We would add a tee to add bleach to line.
- AC Frozen– If the AC is frozen, it might be suffering from improper airflow or low refrigerant.
Air Conditioning Repair in 30A
If you checked out the quick fixes and you are still having problems or if your issue is not listed among the common faults above, it might be time to find an air conditioning repair service you can trust.
Make sure to contact a professional for any problems involving Freon, because it is a toxic chemical. Working with professionals on issues involving furnace fans or fan motors is also wise because experienced reputable technicians can prevent damage to your AC.
When it comes to air conditioning repair in the 30A area, we can service all makes and models. No matter what AC unit you have, we will be able to service it for you. You can also call us whenever an issue arises, as we are on call 24-hours a day.
Our 30A AC repair technicians are trained to recover and recycle refrigerants, making our firm EPA-compliant. We can also take care of any issues involving Freon, detecting Freon leaks, and repairing them so that your air conditioning unit returns to optimum performance levels.
Customer Service is Our Top Priority
If all this does not lead to you being 100% satisfied with our service, please let us know what we can do to make our service a 10 out of 10. We guarantee your satisfaction and will not consider the job complete until you are happy.
Day or night and for whatever AC problem, make, or model, Murphy’s Home Services can be the repair company for you. We serve the 30A area and surrounding communities and we pride ourselves on our high-quality service.
Our 30A AC repair team is dedicated to fixing your AC unit back into working order, so give us a call to find out what we can do for you. Like our many happy customers, you will discover that we have excellent customer service with courteous, knowledgeable staff on call 24/7 to keep your AC running.